Share your experience and learning with professional reviewers
The AMA is the longest running professional development programme in the sector, widely acclaimed by the workforce and employers.
To be ready to participate in the professional review you will...
- have two years, 70 hours minimum, of continuing professional development (CPD)
- have completed your AMA project
- be active and engaged in the sector as an employee, a volunteer or a freelancer
- be a full member of the Museums Association
- have been recommended by your AMA mentor.
When you have met these requirements then please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place on your professional review.
There are no additional costs to participate in your professional review it is included in your annual AMA fees which also need to be up to date.
You will need to complete and submit the following paperwork:
- final review
- future CPD plan
- CPD log
- an up to date CV
Once it is complete and your mentor has signed it off you should send it to email@example.com. We will review it and give you some feedback, and at this point we will book you on to your professional review.
The dates for professional reviews can be found on our events search.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the final review template (word)